Monday, March 22, 2010

Bark Nuggets



So . . .after baby shower madness was complete on Saturday I spent Sunday working on my backyard. Turns out bark nuggets were buy 1 get 1 at Home Depot so I loaded up my 2 door explorer and brought home 10 bags of bark nuggets and got to spreading . . .


I also purchased a solar powered light for the back end of my garage that sits in my backyard so that the back half of my yard will be visible at night. I hung up the light, but set the solar panel on the shed roof to test it before I mount it. Directons call for 3 days of charging before turning on the light so I am dutifully waiting.
Also purchased those beautiful chaise lounges I mentioned last week and some decorate pots for planting AND stepping stones, will post pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment